Sunday, July 3, 2011

Today's doll fashion - outfit for Blythe and bikini for Barbie

Today I made one more bikini for Barbie - this time white with bright red accents. Actually I think this design and color combination would look good also on ladies, not only dolls.




 

Also I decided to try something I've never done before - sewing. And as my Blythe girl needed something to wear when posing for new design jacket I decided to sew pants for her. As I don't have sewing machine and don't have any knowledge about constructing patterns process was... well let's say I improvised. Anyway result is not perfect, but at least I got idea and I definitely will return to sewing later.
But for now - here is Blythe in her new pants posing with new jacket (also made it today).






 More handmade crocheted Blythe clothes >> 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very cute. I love your image and Blythe doll too :D I just ordered this at PIJ. Hope I will get this attractive doll in a week.
    http://bit.ly/blythejp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...